The Limitless LMC 200W TC Box Mod is the performance flagship outplut platform from Limitless Mod Co, featuring up to 200W of maximum flower, versatile temperature regulation, three Memory modes, and an industrialized chassis with interchangeable magnetic plate. Powered by a highly intelligent chipset customized by Limitless, implementing wattage output range of 10 to 200W, minimum atomizer resistance of 0.08ohm, and temperature control with native support for Kanthal A1, Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel heating elements. Equipped in a three-button operation device with intuitive OLED Display for informational readouts, the LMC 200W Mod includes three memory mode as well as three presets: Soft, Standard, and Powerful. The architectural structure is highly industrialized, with precision machining and offers convenient customization with the interchangeable plates for a personalized design aesthetics. With a suite of performance functionality in a stunning streamlined chassis, the Limitless LMC 200W TC Bx Mod is bound to be a renown flagship platform from Limitless Mod Co.
Limitless LMC 200W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dual 18650 High-Amp Battery - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 10~200W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.08ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 220-580F
- Versatile Temperature Control Setting
- Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel, and Compatible
- Three Memory Output Slots
- Three Preset Mode: Soft, Standard, and Powerful
- Sharp Contour Construction
- Intuitive OLED Display
- Three-Button Operation
- Interchangeable Cover Plates - Customizable
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Overheat Protection
- 510 Connection
- 1 Limitless LMC 200W TC Box Mod
- Instruction Manual
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils and must be built with non-resistant wire.
This product is for advanced user only! Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it. Use it at your own risk!